The Service is offered and provided subject to these Terms and solely for Your business purposes.
The Service requires an email account. You understand and acknowledge that You are solely responsible for obtaining the Internet access and all equipment necessary to use the Service, for appropriately configuring Your email account and for creating and managing the datasource and their content. All fees associated with the foregoing shall be paid by You.
Modifications to Terms and Conditions
To these Terms: Swiftlabel reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service upon notice from time to time. You will be provided notice of any such modification by electronic mail or by the publishing of such on the website https://swiftlabel.com/terms. You may terminate your use of the Service if the Terms are modified in a manner that substantially affects your rights in connection with the use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at https://swiftlabel.com/terms.
To the Service: Swiftlabel may make changes to the Service from time to time. Any updates, upgrades, additions or new features to the Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms and may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions.
Use of the Service
Access to the Service is only available to the Customer and the end users (“Users”) to whom Customer grants access.
Customer is at all times fully responsible and liable for all acts and omissions by Users to whom Customer has granted access to the Service and Customer agrees to indemnify Swiftlabel for all claims and losses related to any such acts and/or omissions.
Swiftlabel reserves the right to terminate unpaid accounts. Swiftlabel will provide Customer with prior notice of such termination by email.
Restrictions on Use
Restrictions on the Use of the Service: In addition to all other terms and conditions contained herein, you shall not and shall not permit others to:
- copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Service;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service;
- rent, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights in or to the Service;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Service;
- use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Service;
- use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose;
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive.
Swiftlabel reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Service with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that Swiftlabel determines is inappropriate or disruptive to the Service or to any other user of this Service.
Swiftlabel may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Swiftlabel’s discretion, Swiftlabel will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity associated with the Service.
Unauthorised use of any trademarked, copyrighted or patented materials contained in the Service may violate certain laws and regulations.
You agree to indemnify and hold Swiftlabel and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs of defense) Swiftlabel or any other indemnified party suffers in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of this Service or the use of the Service by any person using your account that violates any applicable law or regulation, or the copyrights, trademark rights or other rights of any third party.
Swiftlabel reserves the right to suspend or terminate Customer’s access to the Service with or without notice if Swiftlabel reasonably determines that:
- (a) there is a threat or attack on the Service (including a denial of service attack) or other event that may create a risk to the Service, Swiftlabel, Customer, or any user of the Service
- (b) Customer’s or its users’ use of the Service or Customer Content disrupts or poses a security risk to the Service or any user of the Service, may harm Swiftlabel’s systems, or may subject Swiftlabel or any third party to liability;
- (c) Customer or any User is using the Service for fraudulent or illegal activities;
- (d) subject to applicable law, Customer has ceased to continue Customer’s business in the ordinary course, made an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar disposition of its assets, or become the subject of any bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution or similar proceeding;
- (e) Customer or any User is using the Service or other Swiftlabel property in breach of this Agreement;
- or (f) Customer is in default of its payment obligations hereunder (collectively, “Service Suspensions”). Swiftlabel will make commercially reasonable efforts, circumstances permitting, to provide written notice of any Service Suspension to Customer, and to provide updates regarding resumption of Customer’s access to the Service following any Service Suspension.
Subscription/One-time payment terms
Customer agrees to pay the subscription and or one-time fee applicable to Customers and its Users use were applicable of the Service. Subscription fees will be paid on a periodic basis as agreed to Swiftlabel when you registered for the Service.
In case of non-payment for any reason (including, if applicable, Swiftlabel’s inability to charge your credit card or other payment method for any reason) or any violation of these Terms, Swiftlabel shall be entitled – without liability – to immediately suspend Customer’s and Users’ access to the Service. You hereby expressly agree that Swiftlabel is permitted to bill you for the applicable fees, any applicable tax and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Service, or charge such fees to your credit card or other payment method designated on your initial registration with Swiftlabel at regular intervals for the remainder of the term of these Terms. If you cancel your account at any time, you will not receive any refund.
Customer agrees that Customer’s paid use of the Service is neither contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features nor dependent on any oral or written public or private comments made by Swiftlabel regarding future functionality or features.
Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that, subject to the limited rights granted hereunder, Swiftlabel (or its licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service, including, without limitation, any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights which exist in the Service (whether such rights are registered or unregistered, and wherever in the world those rights may exist) (“Our Technology”). For purposes of these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means, on a worldwide basis, any and all now known or hereafter known (a) rights associated with works of authorship including copyrights and moral rights, (b) trademark and trade name rights and similar rights, (c) trade secret rights, (d) patent rights and other industrial property rights, (e) intellectual and industrial property rights of every other kind and nature and however designated, whether arising by operation of law or otherwise, and (f) all registrations, applications, renewals, extensions, continuations, divisions, or reissues thereof now or hereafter existing, made, or in force (including any rights in any of the foregoing).
Ownership & Privacy
As between You and Swiftlabel, you retain all right, title and interest in any and all data, files, attachments, text, images, personally identifiable information, and other content that You and Your Users use the Service on (collectively, “Your Content”).
You hereby consent that, if You choose to become a paying customer of the Service, Swiftlabel may identify You as a Swiftlabel customer (using Your name and logo) and generally describe the products or services it provides to You in its promotional materials, presentations, and proposals to other current and prospective customers.
Confidentiality & Data security
While our Service requests permission to access your email address for identification purposes. These access rights are required to allow the Service to perform its intended task. In no case is this transmitted to any 3rd party services outside of the user’s direct control or knowledge.
All personally identifiable data that users may keep in files associated with this tool remains in complete control of those users from a privacy perspective. Unless specifically stated, we store no personally identifiable information in any 3rd party database or file repository.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Swiftlabel MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERRUPTIONS THAT OCCUR IN THE CONTEXT OF REGULARLY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE); (III) ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Swiftlabel BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION), ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF Swiftlabel HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH Swiftlabel RELATED TO ANY OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE TERMINATION OF SUCH SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Swiftlabel’s ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER.
These Terms, their interpretation, performance or any breach thereof, will be construed in accordance with, and all questions with respect thereto will be determined by the laws of the United Kingdom. Both parties hereby irrevocably submit any disputes under these Terms to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the United Kingdom.
Discounts, offers or any form of promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
Early adopter campaign
- You must have a valid subscription and billing account to take advantage of any discount.
- A discount will only apply to the first time you subscribe, and as long as you don’t unsubscribe, you can upgrade to a higher tier while still having the discount in place.
- The discount will be made invalid when you first unsubscribe and can not be used again should you wish to setup a new subscription in the future.
- When Swiftlabel is launched you will receive a discount code via the email you signed up to the mailing list with. The code can be used when first signing up to a paid tier. The code is valid for one subscription only. Once the code has been used, it will become invalid. This code must be used within 1 month of Swiftlabel launching.
- The discount can not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion.
- At any time we can null and void any discount. This will be at our discretion and any decision is final.